Image via iStock.com/elenaleonova
Dog camera company Furbo released a list that classified certain dog breeds as “naughty” or “nice” based on the average number of barks they let out in a day.
According to PEOPLE.com, the Samoyed is the so-called naughtiest dog breed with an average of 52.8 barks per day. The Bernese Mountain Dog is proclaimed the nicest dog breed with only 3.1 barks per day.
Furbo collects this data from the information its users store on the app that’s connected to the Furbo camera. The Furbo camera can recognize when a dog is barking and will send a notification to the owner’s phone.
Here is a list of the top five dog breeds that are considered naughty and nice, according to Furbo.
- Samoyed - 52.8 barks
- Yorkshire Terrier - 23.6 barks
- Poodle - 22.2 barks
- Bichon Frise - 20.3 barks
- Doberman - 19.6 barks
- Bernese Mountain Dog - 3.1 barks
- West Highland Terrier - 3.5 barks
- Shetland Sheepdog - 6.1 barks
- American Staffordshire Terrier - 6.2 barks
- Shiba Inu - 8.1 barks