Q. My dog ingested topical zoetis. Is this toxic?

A. I am sorry this question got lost in the queue but more information would be required before any advice could be offered - which zoetis product was ingested and what size is the dog etc

Answered By

Was this helpful?

Related Questions

Related Articles

Poisons (Swallowed)

Dogs will put almost anything in their mouths, and may view something as simple as a weekly pill holder as a plastic chew toy. Unfortunately, this means they are prone to swallowing all manner of poisonous materials -- most cause unpleasant...

Read More
Poisons (Topical)

Contact Dermatitis in Cats Your cat rubs against things every day. This is normal behavior and seldom causes any problems. If he should rub against something that leaves a residue on the fur, however, it could become a serious issue. Topical...

Read More

DISCLAIMER: The answers in Ask petMD are meant to provide entertainment and education. They should not take the place of a vet visit. Please see our Terms and Conditions.

IMPORTANT: The opinions expressed in Ask petMD content area are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training.

Our Ask petMD experts include veterinarians, vet techs, veterinary students, pet trainers, pet behaviorists and pet nutritionists. These opinions do not represent the opinions of petMD.

User-generated content areas are not reviewed by a petMD veterinarian or any member of the petMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, timeliness, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions.

petMD does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment. Do not consider petMD user-generated content as medical advice.

Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your veterinarian or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on petMD.

Continue Reading