A. You need to see your vet for an examination and have some blood tests. Depending upon the cause of the seizures the treatment will differ. If it is due to toxic ingestion it may need aggressive therapy in the hospital. If it is a younyoung dog then it could be epilepsy and this will need checks with your vet to get the seizures under control and medication adjusted accordingly. If it is an older dog it is more likely to be caused by a brain lesion the usual medication will not work.
Your account has been reactivated.