A. Rodenticide is usually just a general name for rat posion. They may have different ingredients but are lethal and extremely toxic to ANY-THING that ingests them. They are usually anti-coagulants (cause the animal to bleed to death internally) or Metal phosphides (creates toxic gas as the body reacts to it), and there are some other forms as well. If you think your dog may have gotten into them you need to drive to the vet right now, and call poison control on the way. Try to bring the container with you. It would be an emergency if a dog ingested them
Your account has been reactivated.