A. I would recommend taking your dog to the veterinarian as soon as possible. Likely she will be made to throw up, given charcoal to absorb some of the toxins in her stomach, and then have an IV catheter placed to give her fluids to dilute the effects of the medication. If you really want to know how toxic the level is that she ate I would recommend calling the ASPCA pet poison Hotline. They have board-certified toxicologists available that will do a customized analysis of how toxic the dose was that your dog consumed. They charge a consult fee but it is well worth the money. The problem with toxins is the longer you wait the worse it can get so if you're near by a veterinarian I would go in right now
Your account has been reactivated.