A. Thanks for your question.
These are the other conditions that should be taken into consideration (not in order of importance) as differential diagnosis:
- Neoplastic disease (primary or metastatic);
- Intervertebral disc disease (IVDD);
- Inflammatory conditions as infective or myelitis of unknown origin;
- Vascular (spinal cord infarct);
- Orthopaedic disorders (hip dysplasia for example) and L4-S1 disease (lumbo sacral stenosis (LSS) for example) could be present and should be considered in the diagnostic process.
I am happy to discuss with you this problem any further if you like (please request a consultation).
Your account has been reactivated.