A. hmm. I doubt your dog is 130lbs heavy ;-). If this happened within the past 2 hrs please immediately take him to a Pet ER or a vet who can induce vomiting. If this happened longer ago watch for the following signs:
Elevated heart rate,
Abnormal heart rhythms,
Hyperthermia (elevated body temperature),
If any of these signs appear you must take your dog to a Pet ER immediately for treatment. Chocolate ingestion can be lethal for dogs, the darker the chocolate the more dangerous it is.
Your account has been reactivated.