breed

Q. She ate moldy walnuts 3 to 4 days ago she is throwing up and drinking a lot of water

A. Any type of mouldy food can be dangerous to dogs. If she has been vomiting for such a long time you should take her to your local vets to make sure she is ok.

Answered By
TOMASZ WNUK

Was this helpful?


Related Questions

Related Articles


Mushroom, Mold, Yeast Poisoning in Dogs

Mycotoxicosis (Tremogenic Toxins) in Dogs Mycotoxicosis is a term used to denote poisoning by food products contaminated by fungi (i.e., moldy bread, cheese, English walnuts, or even a backyard compost). As well as being toxic to humans,...

Read More
To Give or Not to Give

Giving Pets for the Holidays...Why it is, and is Not a Good Idea Bouncing puppies with ribbons tied gaily 'round their necks, fluffy kittens with bright bows atop their heads, twittering birds to join in the holiday chorus and brighten...

Read More

DISCLAIMER: The answers in Ask petMD are meant to provide entertainment and education. They should not take the place of a vet visit. Please see our Terms and Conditions.

IMPORTANT: The opinions expressed in Ask petMD content area are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training.

Our Ask petMD experts include veterinarians, vet techs, veterinary students, pet trainers, pet behaviorists and pet nutritionists. These opinions do not represent the opinions of petMD.

User-generated content areas are not reviewed by a petMD veterinarian or any member of the petMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, timeliness, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions.

petMD does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment. Do not consider petMD user-generated content as medical advice.

Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your veterinarian or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on petMD.

Continue Reading