A. As chocolate can be toxic to dogs it is best to contact your local veterinarian or emergency clinic for help. Your vet can instruct you if it is safe to induce vomiting with hydrogen peroxide and how much to give. Your vet may also recommend bringing in your dogs if they show any signs of illness such as lethargy, vomiting or diarrhea. Chocolate is usually more dangerous in dark or more pure sources, however chocolate can be dangerous in any form if enough is eaten.
Your account has been reactivated.